This Action Research component specifically involves qualification and collection of data, monitoring and evaluation of project effectiveness, and publication of 10 research notes on experiential tourism across fragile communities.
These 10 research notes will cover a variety of topics related to the project and will be published here as they become available.
- The Social Impact of Tourism Step-by-Step
- Navigating an Inclusive Path to Prosperity
- Champions of the Path: Role of Youth and Women in Community-Based Tourism
- The Cultural Heartland: Branding the Perceived Periphery
- Walking to Scale: The Potential of Long-Distance Walking in the Middle East